Design and implementation of investment projects with demanding technologies and cleanrooms.
Since 1991, we have been implementing investment projects with a focus on advanced technology and cleanrooms. We are partner companies BLOCK a BLOCK CRS which are a part of a big international group of BLOCK® companies. The BLOCK company focuses on design and development activities, service and validation. The BLOCK CRS company focuses on supplies and implementations of investment projects and engineering services. Together we have a strong and experienced team of technicians, technologists and engineers for the management and implementation of these investment projects.
We offer our customers complex services in project development, production, construction and subsequent service. Our solutions guarantee the optimization of investment and operating costs and place an emphasis on rigorous environmental protection. We implement projects for pharmaceutics and biotechnology, healthcare, science and research, microelectronics, optics, automotive and other industrial buildings with clean rooms.
BLOCK – Design, Service and Validation
BLOCK CRS – Implementation of Investment Projects, Engineering Services
We provide implementations on a turnkey basis in the areas
COVID-19 Vaccine Production , Praha Vaccines a.s., NOVAVAX CZ
Vaccine Research & Development Center (BNH – Bioveta Novelty Hall), Bioveta, a.s.
Rehabilitation Hospital of Beroun – Surgical Pavilion Annex
Laboratories for Synthon Blansko, Synthon, s.r.o.
Laboratory building - Analytic Operation Bulding, Synthon, s.r.o
Extention of epitaxy workplace in the V12 object ON Semiconductor Czech Republic, s.r.o.;
We are a menber of the BLOCK® Group
The BLOCK® Group brings together companies focusing their complex services, projects and sophisticated deliveries mainly into the clean rooms field. These are especially complete deliveries of investment projects, deliveries of technological units and products to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors, and the development of SW for measurement and regulation. At the customer's request, all deliveries are then validated according to good manufacturing practice (GMP) by a group of our own validation engineers. Warranty and post-warranty support service provided by our own trained technicians then goes without saying for the BLOCK® Group.
The fundamental building block of the whole group became the BLOCK company that was founded in 1991. The other companies from the group gradually followed. Thanks to partnership and cordial relationships within the group, we are able to offer our customers a wide range of solutions and services.
To create conditions to turn your visions into reality as a dependable partner.
"Perfect results need perfect conditions"
We know that perfect results require perfect conditions, so it is our aim to give you the perfect working environment and conditions, upon which you can rely fully, and that will enable you to focus solely on your important work.
STRATEGIC GOAL AND MISSION
Our strategic goal is the long-term sustainable development of the BLOCK®. The attainment of this goal begins with the fulfilment of our mission, which is at the heart of why we exist:
„To create conditions to turn your visions into reality as a dependable partner.“
Our vision is represented as a path along which all future steps are taken in order to achieve long-term sustainable development:
- To be the first choice for our customers right from the beginning as they develop their projects.
- To be creative in maintaining effective processes.
- To be an inspiration in the milieu in which we work, to be a builder of success.
- The BLOCK® trademark is grounded in the promotion of a responsible approach to the environment.
On the road to long-term sustainable development, our values point the direction and help us make the correct decisions in each step of the way. BLOCK® values are:
- Our main goal is the satisfaction of our customers.
- The company puts emphasis on the process of continuous education of its employees who consequently provide value-added service to our customers.
- We continuously improve the efficiency of our processes.
- We provide solutions to our customers in line with present trends e.g. 3D projecting or building information modeling (BIM).
- We deliberately provide our services to European standards of quality.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
The activities of BLOCK® do not have significant negative effects on the environment.
The activities of BLOCK® and the implementations of its projects shall adhere to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable legislated provisions, i.e. laws, decrees and regulations related to environmental protection. We apply these requirements in all operations of the company.
- Maintain and improve processes related to environmental protection.
- Assure preventive measures are in place to minimize possible environmental impacts.
- Maintain and update elaborated emergency plans.
- Inform the public and our staff about programs undertaken and goals achieved in environmental protection. This is carried out on the web.
POLICY OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We comply with all applicable legislated provisions, i.e. the laws, decrees and regulations related to occupational health and safety. We apply these provisions in all spheres of our company’s activities.
- We continuously improve processes related to OHS.
- We teach employees both to adhere to, and to enforce, the obligations set forth in this policy.
The company has been undergoing intensive development. The philosophy
of cost centers was chosen. 32 employees were employed in the studio, design
and engineering, air-conditioning, delivery and technology cost centres.
The company is growing and the number
of employees increases to 81.
The receipt of the first ISO 9001 certificate
from Lloyd’s Register.
Since 2001 the grouping of BLOCK Holding has been operating under the new
name BLOCK® Group and has 480 employees. 210 of them in BLOCK a.s.
ISO 9001:2016, ISO 14001:2016, ISO 45001:2018
Since 1997, BLOCK® has been a holder of the “Quality Management System” certificate, which has been successfully defended every year. Following continuous improvement, BLOCK® has also obtained certification for the “Environmental Management System” and the “Occupational Health and “Safety Management System”.
Integrated systems are controlled according to the applicable standards of norms:
- ISO 9001:2016 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2016 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 (OHS) – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
whereby they are audited within the scope of the activities specified in the individual certificates for each company of the BLOCK® Group.
TÜV certificate registration number: 14.252.123, valid until November 30, 2024
BLOCK a.s. - Provozovna Praha - Download PDF ˃
BLOCK CRS a.s. - Download PDF ˃
BLOCK Technology a.s. - Download PDF ˃
FOR Clean a.s. - Download PDF ˃
Join stock company branch BLOCK CRS a.s. - Russia - Download PDF ˃
Organizational unit BLOCK CRS a.s. - Slovakia - Download PDF ˃
EMAS (Eco Management and Audit Scheme)
Verified environmental management
Over and above the ISO 14001 certification, the company BLOCK CRS a.s. and its organizational component in Slovakia, are also holders of voluntary EMAS certification from 2022.
EMAS (Eco Management and Audit Scheme) is a voluntary environmental protection instrument created by the European Union to control and monitor the management and environmental impact of organisations' activities and to publish information in the form of environmental statements.
The EMAS system is one of the ways in which an organisation can proceed with the implementation of an environmental management system – EMS. EMS means a systematic approach to environmental protection in all aspects of business through which a company integrates environmental care into its business strategy and day-to-day operations. EMS is an integral part of the management system of the entire enterprise and concerns the organizational structure, methods of division of responsibilities, technological procedures, processes, resources for establishing and implementing environmental policy. The EMS is primarily aimed at protecting (reducing the consumption of) natural resources, reducing the amount of waste and pollutants, reducing the risk of environmental accidents, protecting the health of workers and inhabitants and, last but not least, sustainable economic growth of the enterprise.
EMAS represents a proactive approach by the company to monitor, manage and progressively reduce the negative environmental impacts of the organisation’s activities above and beyond the legislative requirements. It is intended for both manufacturing enterprises and organisations operating in the private sphere, as well as for state and public administration organisations or parts thereof. The condition for participation in EMAS is certification by a third independent party.
Certificate Ministry of the Environment Czech republic EMAS – Download PDF ˃
Certificate of registration EMAS – Slovak environment egency – Download PDF ˃
“A Safe Enterprise Certificate” in line with the requirements of ILO-OSH 2001 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
BLOCK a.s. has held the SAFE ENTERPRISE certificate since 2004; it verifies functionality, transparency and a practical and economically efficient model of safety management at BLOCK in compliance with requirements of EU directives. The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic and the State Labour Inspection Office of the Czech Republic confirm the “Safe Enterprise” programme.
The Safe Enterprise programme is founded in the policy that a sound work site is an integral part of the quality management of every successful company. Meeting the programme's requirements both contributes to a higher level of labour risk prevention as well as to a higher culture of safety at work, better amenity of work and higher productivity of labour.
Registration number 13/20/BP, valid until 1.6.2023
CERTIFICATE IN AUTHORIZATION – ANALYSES, MEASUREMENTS AND TESTING DEPARTMENT (AMT)
On the basis of a special and QMS audit and being an authorized laboratory in the field of public health, BLOCK's Department of Analyses, Measurements and Testing has obtained the prolonged CERTIFICATE IN AUTHORIZATION in compliance with the Statute No. 258/2000 Coll. (Statute on protection of public health). BLOCK has maintained this certificate since 2009.
The certificate is issued by the National Institute of Public Health in Prague, which is entrusted by the Ministry of Health to perform the authorizations. The AMT Department is a laboratory qualified to perform activities to the extent as specified by the below authorization sets:
- B3 - Measurement of filamentous dust and purity classes of indoor environments of structures
- B4 - Investigation and measurement of microclimatic parameters in indoor environments of structures
- H5 - Investigation and measurement of microclimatic parameters in working environments
Our Certificate in Authorization, number A0150100121, is valid until 4 February 2026.
Certificates relating to specific products are included in the e-catalog under product documentation.
Certificates relating to specific materials are contained in the e-catalog under documentation of products in which the given material has been used.
We support the continuous education and development of our employees and membership in related organizations:
ISPE – THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR PHARMACEUTICAL ENGINEERING
- Membership for individuals
- We work according to Good Engineering Practice and apply the latest knowledge, which we gain through membership in ISPE.
- ISPE is a community of pharmaceutical professionals who possesses expert knowledge and create high-quality, cost-effective GMP solutions. ISPE members gain wide and multifaceted advantages that increase their understanding in the pharmaceutical industry, enable them to join similar professionals worldwide and gain abilities to resolve GMP and regulator questions. They are given tools and resources for their professional growth.
- Membership for individuals
- The 3000 Interest Association for Pharmaceutical Constructions, an incorporated association (Der Verein Interessengemeinschaft Pharmabau 3000 e.V.), is focused on the support of all technologies related to the planning and implementation of up-to-date pharmaceutical industrial facilities, cleanrooms and related specialized rooms. It promotes new knowledge in the branch and supports its implementation. It encompasses following fields: pharmaceutical-processing technologies, construction of new production buildings suitable for the pharmaceutical industry and services in the building sector.
ASSOCIATION OF MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF MEDICAL DEVICES
- All members of the association attest to the high quality of their products and services. The association’s goal is to support companies in the domestic as well as the global markets. Thanks to board members’ knowledge and experience and the support of AMSMD, quality suppliers just starting out can also establish themselves trading in the highly competitive medical devices and services market.
- The main focus of the association is branch development, marketing support for member companies, education support for employees of member companies and information services in the spheres of legislation and quality management.
SWISS CLEAN ROOM CONCEPT
- The Swiss Clean Room Concept is a community of experts in pharmaceutics in Switzerland.
- It is an organization that periodically organizes seminars and training courses on the topic of pharmaceutics in Basel (the heart of pharmaceutics in Switzerland) and put on an “Event” twice a year, to which customers are invited. One aspect this event includes small exhibition tables for the presentation of the suppliers and talks on various topics.