Controller under Article 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the European Union is:
U Kasáren 727
757 01 Valašské Meziříčí, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 571 670 245
ID No.: 18055168
VAT ID No.: CZ18055168
Data Protection Officer: Tereza Barabášová, email@example.com
Server Log Data Collection
Website collects data including: date and time of access; the amount of data transferred; notifications of successful access; browser type and version; the user's operating system; the URL of the referrer (previously visited page); the IP address; and the provider requesting access.
The Provider uses log data without assigning a physical user or otherwise creating profiles in accordance with legal provisions and collects data for statistical evaluation only for the purposes of operation, security, and optimization of the online service. This data is automatically deleted. However, the Provider reserves the right to check the log data retroactively if there is a legitimate suspicion of illegal use based on specific data.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
This data is processed for the following purposes:
- To quickly establish a connection with the company's website,
- To enable a user-friendly web application, recognizing and guaranteeing the security and stability of systems, and
- To facilitate and improve management of the website.
Processing is not explicitly carried out in order to gain knowledge about individuals who visit the website.
Transfer of Data to Third Parties
The personal data will be transferred to third parties if
- pursuant to Art. 6 (1), pt. 1(a) GDPR the person concerned has expressly agreed to this,
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer of data under Art. 6(1), sentence 1(c) GDPR and / or
- it is, in accordance with Art. 6(1), pt.1(b) GDPR, necessary in order to fulfil the contractual relationship with the data subject.
In other cases, personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
(Web Analysis Using Google Analytics)
This website uses Matomo (previously Piwik) as a web analysis service provided by InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, NZBN 6106769 (hereinafter referred as “Matomo“) with the help of cookies. We adjusted Matomo in such a way that your IP address is anonymized and registered in the shortened form only. It is not possible we draw conclusions about your person.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files placed on your computer, permitting the analysis of the web usage. The information generated by the cookie file about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored.
This company website uses Google Analytics with the additional “anonymize IP” component. This means that your IP address, collected by Google Analytics, will be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened once it has arrived there.
Google uses this information on behalf of BLOCK a.s to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to render further services connected with website and internet use vis-à-vis the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser appropriately. If you do this, it may be the case that you no longer have full use of all functions of these websites. You can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of websites (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
More detailed information on the terms and conditions of use and data protection can be found at: https www.google.com/analytics/terms/cz.html.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is provided by Art. 6 (1) subparagraph one (f) GDPR.
Google Web Fonts
Google Web Fonts are used to improve the optical appearance of various entries on this website (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto). The Web Fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to allow them to be used for the presentation. Should the browser not support Google Web Fonts or prevent access to the same, the text will be shown in standard font.
Google Web fonts “Montserrat” are licensed under Apache License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0. Information on privacy is retrievable at the Google Privacy Center at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=cs.
The data from contact forms are processed solely for the purpose of correctly processing your request. Your data is always used only to the extent necessary for this purpose. The resulting data will not be passed on to third parties*. You may object to the use of the data at any time or withdraw your consent in the future. In this case, the data will be deleted immediately.
*If necessary, e.g. when your request concerns ordering printed goods supplied by another BLOCK Group company, your data will be transferred to that BLOCK Group company, if, and as soon as, it becomes necessary to process the order. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is provided by Art. 6 (1) subparagraph one (b or f) GDPR.
You can learn about data collected at any time by phone or e-mail. Your data will also be deleted once we have processed your request or if data collection is not permitted for other legal reasons.
More information on personal data and data protection can be found in following sections of this data protection statement.
Duration of User Data Processing
Your personal user data gained during the visit to our website are stored for a period of 7 days. The data specified in this section will otherwise be deleted as soon as knowledge thereof is no longer required for the purposes described, unless statutory provisions stipulate longer storage.
Your rights as a data subject
- The right to information.
- First of all, you have the right to obtain information about the data that you have provided to us and that we process (Art.15 GDPR).
- The right to rectification, erasure, and restriction.
- In addition, you can request a rectification (Article 16 GDPR), an erasure (Article 17 GDPR) and a restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) of your data.
- The right to data portability and the right to object.
- You also have the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR) and the right to object (Article 21 GDPR).
- The right to file a complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority. You can contact the data protection supervisory authority in your usual place of residence or at the headquarters of our company.