An isolator constitutes a barrier between the operator and toxic substances (antibiotics, hormones, cytostatics, API and HAPI). The operator works with the help of sleeves that prevent contact with the material. An air-conditioning system uses high efficiency HEPA filters to prevent particles from escaping the isolator space.
The isolators comply with the leak tightness classes pursuant to ISO 10648-2.
- Work in a vacuum atmosphere in contrast to the ambient surroundings
- Double HEPA filter in the exhaust from the isolator
- Turbulent air flow in the “C” purity class (ISO 7)
- Material of isolator working chambers – AISI 316L (EN 1.4404), polished surface finish with rounded corners
- Material in contact with the product – AISI 316L (EN 1.4404)
- Other construction materials – AISI 304, hardened glass, silicone, POM-C, etc