All of our cleanrooms meet the EN ISO 14644 requirements and guarantee specific hygiene, fire safety, static and other properties. Both individual products and cleanrooms as a whole meet these requirements.
Requirements on the quality of inner surroundings:
The required parameters of inside-environment quality can be guaranteed in the defined closed space when values are clearly specified. Exacting standards are met by cleanrooms and isolator workplaces. They are designed so that
- particle and microbial contamination is minimized
- proper temperature and humidity of the surroundings is maintained
- they meet the required parameters of:
- pressure – vacuum and overpressure systems
- air circulation – removal of contamination from the processes
- air flow velocity and uniformity
- noise level, vibrations, elimination of electrostatic charges, etc.
Critical parameters of cleanrooms differ according to the processes that take place within.