Revolving door-H 104.01
Together with the casing, this metal revolving door represents one of the basic elements to construct clean workplaces and areas with maximum safety, sterility, hygiene, easy maintenance and sanitation.
- The facing of the door leaf consists of a molded tile produced by precision molding.
- Reinforcements are glued-in along the perimeter of the facing, in order to increase the rigidity of the door leaf.
- Reinforcement and filler are glued together under pressure.
- The door leaf is solid or glazed with the PHARMA system, offering double-sided glazing where the glass pane is in plane with the surface of the door leaf.
- It is possible to install blinds in the space between the glass panels.
- Mounting into the partition.
- Casing is in line with partition.
- Magnetic locks - tongue extends until closing and no damage to casing the paint.