Revolving door 104.04
Together with the casing, this metal revolving door represents one of the basic elements to construct clean workplaces and areas with maximum safety, sterility, hygiene, easy maintenance and sanitation.
- The facing of the door leaf consists of a molded tile produced by precision molding.
- Reinforcements are glued-in along the perimeter of the facing, in order to increase the rigidity of the door leaf.
- Reinforcement and filler are glued together under pressure.
- The door leaf is solid or glazed with the PHARMA system, offering double-sided glazing where the glass pane is in plane with the surface of the door leaf.
- It is possible to install blinds in the space between the glass panels.
- Mounting into the modular partition.
- Casing is in line with partition.
- Magnetic locks - tongue extends until closing and no damage to casing the paint.