Modular partition panel 102.04
- The whole system is self-supporting – it does not need anchoring in walls and in ceiling.
- Dimensions of the module: 6.5 m x 1.25 m, maximum height: 4 m.
- Any number of the modules may be assembled side by side in both directions.
- Air circulation is provided by FFU units; the module does not need any connection to a central HVAC system.
PARTITION WALL SYSTEM
- The support system consists of aluminium profiles and of sandwich-type panels.
- The panels are anchored in the aluminium support profiles. Joints are blinded by covers.
- The aluminium profiles and panels establish a flat plain, thus preventing it from occurrence of non-cleanable spots.
- Inside a partition wall is a sufficient space for distribution of media and electric energy distribution.
- Consists of an aluminium grid and of embedded, single-case panels.
- The panels and the grid establish a flat plain, thus providing it from occurrence of non-cleanable spots.
- Into the soffit may be inserted integrated lighting units and openings for sprinkler heads may be made.
- In the walkable variant the soffit features the surface load capacity 75 kg/m2 and the random load capacity 150 kg.
- Simple dismantling and interchangeable parts.
- Any time when necessary, this enables:
- Simple integration of technologies, cabinets, and of other elements,
- Simple layout change of a clean room.
- Meets high demands on hygienic harmlessness, simple cleaning, and disinfecting.
- Simple and rapid assembly.
- Wide scale of colour and material layouts.