Panel with HVAC duct 102.07
The HVAC duct is a part of the partition system for clean rooms.
It is designed to exhaust air from the working area without installation of other HVAC components, thus reducing the space needed around the ventilated area.
- A sandwich panel with an installed HVAC duct which is part of the structure
- Optional integration into the BLOCK partition system
- It is deigned for airflow from 400m3/h to 1200m3/h
- The panel has the same dimension as the standard panel and it is aligned in the partition
- Space saving
- Partition integrity without additional HVAC components