Basic partition panels 102.01
Basic partition panels represent one of the basic elements to construct clean workplaces and areas with maximum safety, sterility, hygiene, easy maintenance and sanitation.
Their design is suitable especially for hospital environments, areas in pharmaceutical industry, electrotechnical industry, mechanical engineering industry, food industry, and chemical industry.
Due to the tight connection between the partition panels, spaces created between the panels, the floor and the ceiling are guaranteed to contain overpressure or underpressure in the room, which means that they meet the basic criteria for clean areas, for which these panels were specifically designed and proven.
1) U profile 2) Filler 3) Corpus 4) Basic profile 5) U profile
1) Instalation panel 2) Cable gland
- The panels are fixed to the floor by means of guide profiles
(Basic profile / U profile) by sliding.
- Above the ceiling, the panels are connected by an upper U-profile,
which is anchored to the building ceiling or to the auxiliary structure
- quick assembly and disassembly enabling flexible change of the layout of the space
- Easy maintenance
- color fastness
- corrosion protection
- thermal and sound insulation
SUITABLE FOR AREAS
- Pharmacy, biotechnology, medical devices
- Microelectronics, optics, automotive, electrical engineering
- Engineering, food, chemical industry, etc. industry
|1) Typ B Basic
1 - Mastic
|2) Typ C Classic
1 - Mastic
|3) Typ C Classic