Decontamination pass-through cabin 560.01
Decontamination pass-through cabin is most frequently used as material pass-through to transfer material between rooms with different classes of cleanliness (typically B and C). Equipment and materials are decontaminated in a decontamination cycle using hydrogen peroxide vapour. Hydrogen peroxide vapour generator is part of the pass-through decontamination cabin; the two form a single piece of equipment.
- Integrated VHP generator
- Mobile perforated shelves allow sterilization of the product from all sides
- Process works at normal temperatures (at about 25 - 30 °C) and normal pressures
- HEPA H 14 filtration in the inlet as well as the outlet of the pass-through cabin
- Material of pass-through chambers – AISI 316L (EN 1.4404), polished surface finish with rounded corners
- Other construction materials – AISI 304, hardened glass, silicone, POM-C, etc.
- Compressed air of pharmaceutical quality is required
- Possible validation of decontamination cycle
- Possible data recording on a recording unit, printer or PC
- Cabin complies with the leak tightness classes pursuant to ISO 10648-2.
- Low operating costs
- Low-temperature decontamination
- Quick interval of a decontamination cycle
- Environmental protection, by-products are only water vapour and oxygen
- Long operation life, minimal maintenance demands
- Choice of several types and sizes
- Easy handling and operation