Circulating unit (CU) for installation below suspended ceiling or onto movable box 110.04
Circulating units are used to supply filtered air to a workplace and to protect the product from ambient contamination. The circulating unit is to be installed in clean rooms of all purity classes. When installing the circulating unit in areas without a defined purity class or in an environment with increased dust generation, a pre-filter is mounted at its suction inlet.
MIDDLE STRUCTURE - BASIC MODULE
- to mount the fan and the highly efficient HEPA filter
- noise-dampened from the inside.
- a laminarizator or perforated metal sheet for the distribution of filtered air
- to fit the lighting (only for the version with laminarizator at the outlet)
- to fit the flexible or fixed screens for directing the laminar flow
UPPER STRUCTURE OR PREFILTER WITH ADDITIONAL COVERING
- The upper structure is used only when incorporating CU into the suspended ceiling with bottom suction from the room.
- The pre-filter consists of a filter cloth filtration class G3 inserted into an expanded metal frame. Unless a pre-filter is required, the suction end of the unit always features a cover.
- When installing the circulating unit in areas without a defined purity class or in an environment with increased dust generation, a pre-filter is mounted at its suction inlet.
- Additional covering of the CU is made between the unit and the suspended ceiling using expanded metal frames.
1-middle structure; 2-bottom structure; 3-laminizer or perforated sheet; 4-prefilter
- Built-in EC motor for air intake either from the room or from the air conditioning system (In special cases, CU may be fitted with an air conditioning upper structure with top or side air intake.)
- Pharma design of steel sheet.
- The design with a suitable control provides uniform airflow at the outlet under the unit, with the required speed in the range of 0,45 m.s-1 (with optional programming of a lower speed).
- Maintaining the programmed speed is ensured by a built-in pressure flow sensor.
- Option of WI-FI control
- If required, the unit is fitted with an independent speed sensor that senses the speed below the laminizer. The speed sensor controls the CU operation. It is a validable solution that allows the flow rate to be maintained at a desired value.
- The protective effect is enhanced by attaching flexible or fixed screens along the perimeter of the unit.
- Bottom or side removal of HEPA filter (possible use for RABS installations)
- Easily demountable slats
- Optional remote access connection
- Optional connection to a superior system with data archiving
- Possibility to set the motor via Wi-Fi
SIDE REMOVAL OF FILTERS
DISPLAY WITH KEYBOARD
- New touch-screen display for control of individual units in a lamellar field.
- modern design
- easy to clean
- chemically and mechanically resistant
- intuitive control