Stainless steel perforated tables 215.02
- Perforated stainless steel tables for workplaces with descending laminar airflow, along with the other elements of the Forlab stainless steel system, are a complete kit for setting up any furniture assembly that meets the customer’s requirements.
- The frame is composed of side legs and profile reinforcement with a cross section of 30x30 mm. The legs feature standard adjustable feet allowing to adjust the table height (approx. 30 mm). When assembling two tables, one central leg, instead of two legs, is used for joining the two tables.
- The worktop is made of P1.5 stainless steel sheet. Perforation is 30 % ± 5 % with the hole diameter of 5.3 mm.
- In order to preserve these critical parameters, air passage clearance must be increased in the rear section of the worktop. This may be achieved by using any of the three types of perforated worktops.
- Due to its design and material, the table meets the requirements for use in clean areas with the class of cleanliness “D”, “C” and “B”.
||1035; 1250; 1850