The U1 handle is available in chrome finish or RAL white finish. This type of bracket is not recommended on stainless steel cabinets.
The U2 handle is available in chrome finish (common laboratories, laminated furniture, metal furniture with RAL finish), eventually with surface imitating stainless steel.
Cabinet handle Definitions:
- When defining handles for individual cabinets, their surface finish is governed by the material design. table above. In the case of another solution, in the last section of the code, Q is selected and all required changes compared to the standard are added verbally.
Ordering handles in the design chapter:
- The following applies when defining separate handles:
- U1 - chrome finish
- U2 - chrome finish
- U1 with RAL white and U2 in imitation stainless steel is defined by:
- the desired shape is selected - U1 or U2
- in an atypical embodiment, Q is selected and the finish is verbally completed.